Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)- a premier institute in the field of research related to marines and fisheries has invited application from young, talented and fresh candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer. The said details have been released via advertisement no 02/Estt./2012. You have to hurry if you wish to apply for the post as the last date is 07th April 2012. The details related to organization, vacancies, mode of application etc can be found in the post below.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) is a premier research institute of the country located at Cochin (headquarter) in the state of Kerala. It is dedicated to conduct latest research in the field of marine fisheries. The organization was established in the year 1967 in Mandapam Camp. Government of the Union of India has a Ministry called the Ministry of Agriculture that has direct administrative control of CMFRI.
Last date to apply:07-04-2012
|Post||No of vacancies||Pay Scale||Age as on 01-08-2012|
|Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer||01||Rs.9300 to 34800/- + GP or Rs.4600/-||21-30 years|
If you belong to SC/ST then the maximum age is extended to 35 years and it is 33 years in case of OBC.
Please furnish a graduation degree in either the following disciplines to be considered for this post: Accountancy, Finance / Financial Management, Operational Research, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics and Commerce
Rs. 100/- by mode of Bank Demand Draft
How to apply
1. Download the application form from the official portal. The link to the same has been given below
2. With utmost care fill in the form in your own handwriting
3. Affix a latest passport photograph at the appropriate place
4. Send the form complete in all respect to The Director, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Post Box No. 1603, Ernakulam Nort P.O,Cochin – 682018, Kerala
5. Attach the attested copies of relevant documents
6. To increase your chances for the recruitment complete all this process well before the last date (07-04-2012)
Official portal of CMFRI: http://www.cmfri.org.in
Links for detailed advertisement: