Applications are invited from talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for the posts of Assistant Director (General Administration), Assistant Director (Khadi), Assistant Director (Village Industries) and Accounts Officer as advertised by Khadi and Village Industries Commission. The total number of vacancies is 08 and will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on permanent basis. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc is mentioned in the post below. The last date to apply is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission is a statutory body under Ministry of Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises of Government in India.It is the apex organisation dealing with khadi and other village industries in rural India.Having headquarter in Mumbai,it has six zonal offices and offices in all states.The products produced by institutions running under this organisation is sold through various khadi bhandars spread all over India.
|Assistant Director (General Administration)||08(03-UR,03-OBC,02-SC)||Less than 35 years||Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/||Should have|
|Assistant Director (Khadi)||02(01-UR,01-OBC)||Less than 35 years||Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/||Should have Master’s degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s in Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Manufacturing from a recognised Universityand experience of 03 years in supervisory or managerial position in the pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-in any department of the Central Government or a State Government or in any recognized Organisation or a Statutory Body.|
|Assistant Director (Village Industries)||07(03-UR,02-OBC,01-SC)||Less than 35 years||Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/||Should have Master’s degree in Chemistry/Botanyl or Bachelor’s degree in Paper Technology/Silicate Technology/Food Technology/Sugar Technology/Oil Technology /Fuel Technology or Leather Technology or Ceramic Technology or Chemical Technology or Agriculture or Ayurvedic Medicines/ Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering/ Electronics and experience of 03 years in supervisory or managerial position in the pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-|
in any department of the Central Government or a State Government or in any recognized Organisation or a Statutory Body
|Accounts Officer||09(05-UR,03-OBC,01-SC)||Less than 35 years||Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/||Should have|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION,
GRAMODAYA, 3, IRLA ROAD,
VILE PARLE (WEST), MUMBAI – 400 056.
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of …………reserved for SC/ST/OBC/OH/UR”
- Use ordinary post/ registered post to send in the form
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
For the candidates residing in North East regions Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir, State , Lahul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union territory, of the Andaman and Nicobar Island of the Union territory of Lakshadweep), the closing date for the receipt of application is 45 days, instead of 30 days.
Official portal : http://kvic.org.in
Click here for Recruitment Notification and Application Form