12 vacancies have come up in Junior Clerk post as advertised by Kirkee Cantonment Board. The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date of application is April 10, 2012.
About Cantonment Board
Cantonment Boards (CBs) are established all over India for the accommodation of military personnel and troops. The limits for each of the cantonment board are fixed and the main purpose of them is to keep the troops fresh and energetic for any eventuality. Of all the CBs in India Kirkee is one of the oldest. It has been setup in the year 1817. It is spread on an area of 13.25 square kilometres.
Last date of application: 10-04-2012
|Post||Number of vacancy||Pay Scale||Age as on 01-05-2012|
|Junior Clerk||Total- 12, UR- 08, SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 02||Rs. 5200–20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-||Less than 25 years|
Age relaxation as per GoI norms
Please check if you possess the qualification mentioned below:
1. Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline (B.A./ B.Com/ B.Sc) from any recognized Institution.
2. Computer Knowledge
There is an application fee that every individual have to pay if they want to extend their candidature for any of the posts mentioned above. The amount details are as follow:
Rs. 100/- via Bank Demand Draft or Postal order
Banks: Any Nationalized Bank, Pune
Drawn in favour of: Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Kirkee’
How to apply
1. Check your eligibility criteria and gather all the necessary details
2. Fill in the form in prescribed format
3. Send in it to To Chief Executive Officer, Kirkee Cantonment Board, Kirkee, 17, Field Marshal Carriappa Marg, Pune – 411003
4. On the top of the envelop write “Application for the post of Junior Clerk”
Official portal of Kirkee Cantonment Board Pune: http://www.cbkirkee.org.in/