A notification has been released by Centre for Development Studies, APARD to invite application for the post of Manager,Executive,Trainer using the offline mode. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 13-04-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on contract basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below. The advertisement no is Rc. No. 425/CDS-APARD/C/EGMM/2012.
Centre for Development Studies (CDS), APARD is a nonprofit organization within APARD, responsible for development in rural areas.It works as a knowledge centre for socio-economic issues impeding the growth of rural Andhra Pradesh.It manages foreign funds for financial assistance to poor and various training programmes related to community mobilization,health and nutrition,stress Management, HR management and entreneurship development.Important Points
|Fee||No fee required|
|Last date to apply||13-04-2012|
|Method of Application||Offline|
|Advertisement No.||Rc. No. 425/CDS-APARD/C/EGMM/2012|
|Jobs District Manager||01||Rs. 20,000/- per month + Allowance of mobile charges Rs.1000/- + vehicle hire charges fixed on govt. rates.||Should have graduate or postgraduate degree in rural management and experience of 2 years preferably in any government department.|
|State Mission manager||05||Rs. 35,500/- per month + Allowance of mobile charges Rs.1500/- + Special Allowance will be Rs.2000/- fixed||Should have MBA or graduate degree in Rural Management or MSW and experience of 5 years|
|Direct Placement Trainer||44||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- with a fixed TA of Rs.2000/-.||Should have graduate degree and experience of 1 years in Non-IT recruitments or sales .Candidate should be proficient in MS Office.|
|Marketing Executive||05||Rs.20,000/- per month (for Bangalore and Chennai locations) or Rs.17,000/- per month (for Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Nellore locations). Allowance of mobile charges Rs.1000/- + FTA will be Rs.3000/- fixed.||Should have postgraduate degree in any discipline and experience of 3 years in IT or Non-IT recruitments or sales.Candidate should be proficient in MS Office.|
|EWRC trainer||05||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.15,000/||Should have graduate degree and experience of 1 years in teaching background.Candidate should be proficient in MS Office.|
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience will be called for interview.
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
The Joint Secretary, Centre for Development Studies – APARD, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500030
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of …………”
- Use ordinary post/ registered post to send in the form
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 13-04-2012
Official portal : http://apard.gov.in/
Click here for APARD Manager/Executive/Trainer Recruitment Notification and Application Form