A number of vacancies have come up across various posts as advertised by Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL). The posts are for BHEL, Tiruchirappalli. The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on a temporary (made permanent after one year of training) basis. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 30-04-2012.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a premier manufacturing organization in India. It is main supplier to some of the most important industries of the country- Power, infrastructure, Steel, etc. The company has a Navratna status and presence all over India.
|Posts||Artisans in various trades|
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||30-04-2012|
|Welder||178||Should have 10th Pass or SSLC The candidate must also have National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in respective trade|
|Turner||40||Should have 10th Pass or SSLC The candidate must also have National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in respective trade|
|Machinist||57||Should have 10th Pass or SSLC|
|Electrician||19||Should have 10th Pass or SSLC The candidate must also have National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in respective trade|
|Crane Operator cum Rigger||60|
The salary for each of the post will be Rs.11700-23000/- after the completion of one year. First year will be training period during which a salary of Rs. 11000/- per month will be paid. In the first year all the selected candidates will be working as temporary employees.
The age limit for each of the artisan in all the trades is limited to a maximum of 27 years as on 01-04-2012.
Application FeeThe Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 125/- as examination Fee.SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay no fee. You need to pay fee through challan.To download challan form, please click the link given at the end of this post. Pay the application fee via bank challan in the nearest branch of SBI. The details are ‘Power Jothi A/C, No. 30796267034 @ HE, Kailasapuram, Trichy 14′
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Click on the “Apply online” link and you will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- An online registration form will be generated. Take two print-outs of the same.
- Keep one for yourself and send the other to the address mentioned below:
Deputy General Manager (HR), HRM Department, Building 24, BHEL Tiruchirapalli 620014
- Please attach the photocopies of the suitable documents along with the AF.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 30-04-2012.
Official portal : http://www.bhel.in
Click here for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Artisan Recruitment Notification
Click here to download challan form
Other job posts you may like :