Applications are invited from talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for the post of Education Officer, Consultant,Project Coordinator and Content Researcher as advertised by Central Board of Seconary Education (CBSE). The total number of vacancies is 09 and will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on contract basis. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc is mentioned in the post below. The last date to apply is 22-04-2012. The advertisement no is CBSE/VOC/JD/04/2012/475.
Central Board of Seconary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education under Indian government responsible for conducting All India Senior School Certificate Examination for class 10th and 12th.CBSE also conducts examination AIEE exam for admission in engineering courses and AIPMT for admission in medical courses in major colleges of India.Important Points
|Posts||Education Officer, Consultant,Project Coordinator and Content Researcher|
|Fee||No Fee required|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Last date to Apply||22-04-2012|
|Education officer||01||Less than 62 years As on||Rs. 55,000 – 70,000 consolidated per month||Should have Postgraduate degree in any discipline and experience of 10 years in field of experience.|
|Consultant||05||Less than 60 years As on||Rs. 30,000 – 50,000 consolidated per month||Should have Postgraduate degree in Physics/Chemistry/English/Geography/ Hindi/History/Economics/Mathematics and experience of 5 years in enrichment and support material production for classes I to XII|
|Project Coordinator||01||Rs 40000/- consolidated per month||Less than60 years||Candidate should have post graduate degree in any discipline and 7 years experience at senior level.|
|Content Researcher||02||Rs 30000/- consolidated per month||Less than 45 years||candidate should have post graduate degree in Heritage Studies with second division at least and minimum 3 years of experience at mid-level.|
Shortlisted candidates will be called for walk-in interview on 25-04-2012 at CBSE academic unit, Delhi.
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click on “Next” button.You will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 22-04-2012.
Official portal : http://cbse.nic.in
Click here for CBSE Education Officer/Consultant Recruitment Notification
Click here to Apply Online