A number of vacancies have come up across various posts as advertised by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 23-04-2012.
TNUSRB or Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board is a state level organization that is responsible for making selection for personnel to different categories in Police Department, Fire & Rescue Services and Prison Department. The member body of TNUSRB constitutes of Superintendent of Police, a Deputy Superintendent of Police and a team of ministerial staff.
|Posts||Constable, Warder, Fireman|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Last date to send application||23/04/2012|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Police Constable Grade-II||12152||Between 18 – 24 years As on 01-07-2012||Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP or Rs.1900/-||Should have 10th Pass|
|Jail Warders Grade-II||377||Between 18 – 24 years As on 01-07-2012||Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP or Rs.1900/-||Should have 10th Pass|
|Firemen||791||Between 18 – 24 years As on 01-07-2012||Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP or Rs.1900/-||Should have 10th Pass|
For all the posts the 10th pass certificate should be from a recognized board. Relaxation on upper age limit is applicable as per the GoI norms.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Examination Test
Format of the written exam: Multiple Choice Question of 80 marks . The subjects will be General Knowledge and Psychology. The break up of marks is : General Knowledge- 50 marks, Psychology- 30 marks
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- The format of the application is available with 284 post offices of Tamil Nadu.
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, P.T. Lee. Chengalwaraya Naicker Building, No. 807 2nd Floor, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 23-04-2012
Official portal : http://www.tn.gov.in/tnusrb/about_us.htm
Click here for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Constable, Warder, Fireman Recruitment Notification
Click Here to Check Written Examination Result