A number of vacancies have come up across the post of Lecturer as advertised by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on a basis. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 10-05-2012. The advertisement no is 1/2012-13 Date: 10 April, 2012.
UPPSC is the Service Commission at the provincial level for the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The first public service commission was setup on October 01, 1926 under the British Raj. It slowly found itself inadequate to meet the complex demand of huge Indian state. So Service Commissions at state level were commissioned and UPPSC was formed on April 01, 1937 for Uttar Pradesh. The headquarter is at Allahabad. Like every other state PSC it also is responsible for making recruitment decisions and pertaining to disciplinary issues related to them.Important Points
|Department||Government Degree Colleges of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||Rs. 80/-|
|Last Date to submit application fee||07-05-2012|
|Last Date to submit application||10-05-2012|
|Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P.||267(158-UR,68-OBC,34-SC,07-ST)||Between 21 – 40 years As on 01-07-2012||Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 6,000/-||Should have Post Graduation in relevant subject with at least 55 % marks or equivalent. Additionally the candidate must have cleared NET in the relevant subject or UGC accredited SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject|
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 80/- as examination Fee.SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs 40/-.
For payment of fee: The candidate has to fill the online registration form. On doing this an online E-challan will be generated that the candidates has to take print out and use to pay the fee at any SBI branches or Punjab national Bank branches.
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Click on the “Candidate Registration” link and you will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 10-05-2012.