A notification has been released by Department of Social Justice, Directorate of Social Welfare, Maharashtra State to invite application for the posts of Gruhpal(Superintendent), Bhadrapal (Storkeeper)/Senior Clerk, Peon, Principal, Assistant teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Librariran. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before . All the vacancies will be filled on permanent basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.
- Gruhapal/Superintendent – 38 vacancies
- Bhandarapal (Storekeeper) – 06 vacancies
- Junior Clerks – 56 vacancies
- Peon – 168 Vacancies
- Principal – 56 vacancies
- Assistant teacher – 443 vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant -100 vacancies
- Computer operator – 56 Vacancies
- Assistant Librarian – 56 Vacancies
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.Written examination will be held at Mumbai, Nasik, Aurangabad, Pune, Amravati , Latur and Nagpur.
Candidate should have degree in related discipline from a recognised university. please check recruitment notification for more details.
Open Category Candidates need to pay Rs 400 for Gruhpal/Principal/Asst Teacher / Bhandarpal (Storekeeper) / Sr Clerk (Varishta Lipik) / Sahayak Granthapal (Asst Liabrarian) posts.Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs 200 for these posts.Open Category candidates need to pay Rs 200 for Kanishta Lipik/Kanishta Lipik cum Sanganak Operator/Prayogshala Sahayak/Peon posts. Reserved Category candidates instead have to pay Rs 100.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Visit the nearby ALC center and purchase application form.
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, submit it along with required documents and application fee in cash at ALC center.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 31-07-2012
Official portal : http://oasis.mkcl.org/dsw2012/CMS/Content_Static.aspx?did=170
Click here for Maharashtra Government, DSW Recruitment Notification