500 vacancies have come up for the post of Engineer Trainee as advertised by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The vacancies will be filled through GATE-2013 examination. All talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals are encouraged to apply for the post. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is January, 2013.Important Points
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Last date of Online Registration||January,2013|
|Engineer Trainee||500(300-Mechanical, 150-Electrical ,50-Electronics)||Less than 27 years As on 01-08-2013||Rs 24900 – 50500||Should have B. Tech inrelated discipline|
Candidates will be shortlisted first on the basis of their GATE -2013 score. Then,shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.Final selection panels shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 75% for GATE – 2013 marks (marks out of 100) and 25% to Interview marks.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 100 as examination Fee.SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee. The other details such as method of fee payment, last date etc will be updated later on.
How to apply
- The candidates will receive their GATE -2013 registration number printed on admit card. On receipt of Registration Number,the candidates need to apply to BHEL on-line. The relevant link will be made available from January 2012 at the Careers Opportunities link of BHEL Website http://careers.bhel.in/et_gate2013/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp.
- Click on the online application link and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 registration number.
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date January, 2013.
Official portal : http://web.bhel.in/
Click here for BHEL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification