A notification has been released by Indian Army to invite application for the post of Havildar in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational corps of Indian Army using the offline mode. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 05-10-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on permanent basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.Important Points
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Method of Applying||Offline|
|Last date of Receipt of Application Form||05-10-2012|
|Date of Written Exam||25-11-2012|
|Havildar||92||Between 20 – 25 years||Rs 5200 -20200 + GP Rs 2800||Should have Graduate degree|
Candidates will be selected on the of physical fitness test, written examination, teaching aptitude test and Interview.Written examination will be held on 25th November, 2012.
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to The Headquarters Recruiting zone of which the candidate is domicile of
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for Havildar (Education)”
- Use ordinary post/ registered post to send in the form
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 05-10-2012
Official portal : http://indianarmy.nic.in/
Click here for Indian Army Havildar Recruitment Notification and Application Form