A notification has been released by The Marine Products Export Development Authority to invite application for the post of Junior Clerk from candidates belonging to Gujarat state. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 27-09-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on permanent basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.Important Points
|Last date to Apply||27-09-2012|
|Junior Clerk||01||Between 21 – 28 years As on 01-07-2012||Rs 5,200- 20200 + grade Pay Rs 1900||Should have Graduate degree in any discipline and minimum pass class certificate in type writing (30 w.p.m. )|
Candidate have to pay fee of Rs 250 in form of demand draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, MPEDA” payable at Kochi.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
The Deputy Director,
The Marine Products Export Development Authority,
MPEDA Regional Office, Kaveri Building,
2 nd Floor (Above State Bank of India),
80 Feet Road, Veraval-362 266,
- Please attach the photocopies (attested by Gazetted officer) of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of Junior Clerk”
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 27-09-2012
Official portal : http://www.mpeda.com
Click here for MPEDA Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification and Application Form