209 Vacancies have come up for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees as advertised by National Thermal power Corporation Limited (NTPC). The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on permanent basis. All talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals are encouraged to apply for the post. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 31-12-2012.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is the largest public sector electric utilities company and one of the esteemed Maharatna enterprises.It was ranked 348th in Forbes Global 2000 list for the year 2011.It has 27,000 employees with revenue Rs 630 billion and net income 95 billion.
|Posts||Engineering Executive trainee|
|Location||anywhere in India|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Starting date of online Registration||01-12-2012|
|Last date of Online Registration||31-12-2012|
|Selection Procedure||GATE 2013 / Group Discussion / Interview|
|Engineering Executive Trainee||209||Less than 27 years As on 01-01-2013||Rs 24,900 – 3% -50,500||Should have B. Tech degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil /instrumentation / Electronics Engineering|
Vacancy details Discipline Wise
Candidates will be shortlisted first on the basis of their GATE 2013 score.The shortlisted candidates then have to appear for group discussion and interview.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 150 as examination Fee.SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee.The fee can be paid through the pay-in slip at State Bank of India. The link to download challan will be updated on 01-12-2012.
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Click on the “Apply online” link and you will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 31-12-2012.
Official portal : http://www.ntpc.co.in
Click here for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment Notification
Links to register online and download pay-in slip will be updated on 01-12-2012.