Applications are invited from talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee as advertised by RITES Limited. The total number of vacancies is 67 and will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on permanent basis. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc is mentioned in the post below. The last date to apply is 20-10-2012.
|Posts||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Starting date to Apply online||23-09-2012|
|Last date to Apply Online||13-10-2012|
|Last date of receipt of Physical Copy of Registration Slip||20-10-2012|
|Date of Written Examination||25-11-2012|
|Date of Personal Interview||19-01-2013|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||67||Between 21 – 30 years As on 01-08-2012||Rs 20,600 – 46,500||Should have B. Tech degree in related discipline|
Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy : Discipline Wise
|Civil Engineering||26 (15-UR,07-OBC,03-SC,01-ST)|
|Mechanical Engineering||08 (05-UR,02-OBC,01-SC)|
|Electrical Engineering||16 (07-UR,04-OBC,02-SC,01-ST)|
|Metallurgy & Chemical Engineering||05 (01-UR,01-OBC)|
|Signal & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics Engineering||04 (03-UR,01-OBC)|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.Written examination will consist of two parts. Part I (objective type ) will be a screening test having 100 questions on General Ability/Reasoning/General Science/ General Knowledge / Engineering Discipline of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. Part II will be subjective type of 80 marks and consist of questions related to concerned engineering discipline . Duration for part II will be 120 minutes.Copies of part II will be checked for only those candidates who have succeeded in part I. Whereas only marks in Part II will be taken into consideration for selecting candidates for Interview. Marks for interview will be 20. Final Selection will be based on marks of part II written examination and Interview. Written examination will be held on 25-11-2012 at Bangalore, Bhopal, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Ranchi.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 500 as examination Fee.SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 100. PWD candidates are exempted from fee. Candidates need to pay fee through crossed demand draft , drawn in favour of “RITES Limited” and payable at Gurgaon.
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Click on the “Apply online” link and you will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- An online form will be generated. Take two print-outs of the same.
- Keep one for yourself and send the other to the address mentioned below:
“The Advertiser(RITES), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051″
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc.
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of …………”.
- Use ordinary post/ registered post to send in the form.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 20-10-2012.
Official portal : http://www.rites.com
Click here for RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification
Click here to Apply