A great career awaits you in the form of recent vacancies announced by Border Security Force for the post of Assistant Commandment (Works) and Assistant Commandment (Electrical) A job in a government organization comes with lots of perks and advantages, the most important of them being the social security and job satisfaction. Hence if you are interested then please apply before 9th of September 2013. Before applying you might want to check your eligibility criteria and other details by going through the post below.
p>The Border Security Force is the governing body of the Government of India. It was established on Dec 1965. BSF is also under administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs like any other Central Armed Police Forces. It is one of the largest border patrol forces.
|Posts||Assistant Commandment (Works) and Assistant Commandment (Electrical)|
|Selection Procedure||interview.Selection on the basis of written examination, physical standard test,|
|Address:||The Commandant, 25 BN BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post- Chhawla, New Delhi -71+E10|
|Last Date||9th of September 2013|
|Post||Age Details||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|Assistant Commandment (Works)||Below 35 years||15||15600-39100 + GP 5400||Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Commandment (Electrical)||Below 35 years||1||15600-39100 + GP 5400||Electrical Engineering|
Rs. 100 for all but exempted for SC/ST, BSF candidates, Ex-servicemen and all women candidates. The fee has to be paid using demand draft. Please note that the demand draft will be payable at SBI, Nazafgarh, A.D.B,. Kindly prepare the draft in favor of The Commandant, 25 BN BSF.
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of application is offline.
3. To apply for the post you are requested to send your application form complete in all respect to the address The Commandant, 25 BN BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post- Chhawla, New Delhi -71+E10.
4. Please take utmost care while filling in the application form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
5. Please enclose all the necessary and relevant documents along with the application form before sending.
6. On the top of the envelop please mention ‘Application for the post of ……’. (Mention the name of the post for which you are applying.)
7. Kindly check the official website for any other clarification on the process.
8. Please complete all the formalities before the end of the last date 9th of September 2013.
Official portal :www.bsf.nic.in