Would you like to make a career at Employees’ State Insurance Corporation? If your answer is yes, then please read ahead. The esteemed organization would like talented individuals like you to apply for the vacancy against the post of Junior Hindi Translator The last date to apply is 1st of October 2013. For any further clarifications related to the vacancy please read the post below.
It is constituted under an act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948). It works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, GOI. The corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for the Indian workers.
|Posts||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Selection Procedure||On basis of competitive examination conducted by ESI Corporation|
|Address:||Joint Director (Recruitment),|
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002.
|Last Date||1st of October 2013|
|Post||Age Details||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Less than 28 years||62||9300-34800 + GP 4200/-||Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree with Hindi/English as compulsory subject|
No fees for SC/ST and Rs. 200/- for all other candidates The fee has to be paid using demand draft. Please note that the demand draft will be payable at New
Delhi. Kindly prepare the draft in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. 1’.
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of application is offline.
3. To apply for the post you are requested to send your application form complete in all respect to the address Joint Director (Recruitment),
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002..
4. Please take utmost care while filling in the application form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
5. Please enclose all the necessary and relevant documents along with the application form before sending.
6. On the top of the envelop please mention ‘Application for the post of ……’. (Mention the name of the post for which you are applying.)
7. Kindly check the official website for any other clarification on the process.
8. Please complete all the formalities before the end of the last date 1st of October 2013.
Official portal :http://www.esic.nic.in/