A number of vacancies have come up across various posts as advertised by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 21st of September 2013. The posts for which vacancy has come up are Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation. Its headquarters is in New Delhi, India. The company is the world’s 83rd largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list, and the largest public corporation in India when ranked by revenue. It is one of the seven Maharatna status companies of India.
|Posts||Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers|
|Selection Procedure||GATE 2013 score is only valid, later on GD & PI|
|Online application address:||www.iocl.com|
|Last Date||21st of September 2013|
|Post||Age Details||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers||less than 26 years as on 30th June 2013||250||20600/- p.m.||Bachelor’s in Engineering|
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of the application is online. Please go to the link www.iocl.com to apply online.
3. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
4. Please keep the information like marks obtained at various levels and other personal detail handy before proceeding to fill the application form.
5. Once you have filled all the details in the application form, don’t forget to save and submit.
6. Kindly keep a print out of the filled application form for your future reference.
Official portal :www.iocl.com