Applications are invited from talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for the post of Project Director, Assistant Project Director, IT Coordinator etc. as advertised by Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Ltd. The total number of vacancies can be seen in the table below. These vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc. is mentioned in the post below. The last date to apply is 9th of September 2013. The advertisement number for the notification is .
BECIL is a Public Sector Undertaking. It provides broadcast engineering and information technology services in India. Its headquarter is in New Delhi.Important Points
|Posts||Project Director, Assistant Project Director, IT Coordinator etc.|
|Selection Procedure||Qualification, experience and Interview|
|Address:||BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 UP|
|Last Date||9th of September 2013|
|Post||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|Project Director||1||30,000-35,000/-||Electronics Engineering or M.Sc|
|Assistant Project Director||12||20,000- 25,000/-||Electronics Engineering or M.Sc|
|IT Coordinator||1||12,000- 15,000/-||MCA/ B.E|
|Office Assistant||12||10,000- 12,000/-||Graduation|
|Data Entry Operator||12||10,000- 12,000/-||Graduation + diploma in computers|
Rs.300/- for all the candidates, fess is exempted for SC/ST/ PH candidates. The fee has to be paid using demand draft. Please note that the demand draft will be payable at New Delhi. Kindly prepare the draft in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited .
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of application is offline.
3. To apply for the post you are requested to send your application form complete in all respect to the address BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 UP.
4. Please take utmost care while filling in the application form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
5. Please enclose all the necessary and relevant documents along with the application form before sending.
6. On the top of the envelop please mention ‘Application for the post of ……’. (Mention the name of the post for which you are applying.)
7. Kindly check the official website for any other clarification on the process.
8. Please complete all the formalities before the end of the last date 9th of September 2013.
Official portal :http://www.becil.com/