If you wish to make a career at New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NMDC) then please read the post below. The esteemed organization is inviting applications from talented individuals like you for the post of Junior Civil Engineer. Please ensure that you complete all the application formalities before the last date 31st of August 2013.
New Delhi Municipal Corporation is the municipal council of the city. The area under its administration is NDMC area. The NDMC, head office was built in 1984 and it was the tallest building at that time. It is governed by the central government and includes the chief minister of Delhi.
|Posts||Junior Civil Engineer|
|Online application address:||www.ndmc.gov.in|
|Last Date||31st of August 2013|
|Post||Age Details||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|Junoir Civil Engineer||between 18-30 years||28||22854/- p.m.||B.Tech (Civil)|
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of the application is online. Please go to the link www.ndmc.gov.in to apply online.
3. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
4. Please keep the information like marks obtained at various levels and other personal detail handy before proceeding to fill the application form.
5. Once you have filled all the details in the application form, don’t forget to save and submit.
6. Kindly keep a print out of the filled application form for your future reference.
Official portal :www.ndmc.gov.in