A number of vacancies have come up across various posts as advertised by Odisha Power Generation Corporation. The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the post, mode of application etc. is in the post below. The last date to apply is 18th of September 2013. The posts for which vacancy has come up are DGM (Mech- Maint, Elec- Maint, CHP, Finance), Dy. Manager (Mech- Maint, Engineering, Administration, Security), Manager (SCM, Plant CSR) etc.
Odisha Power Generation Corporation is power generation organization based out of state of Odisha where the state government holds the majority stake at 51%; AES India Pvt. Ltd holds 16.25 %. The rest of the stock is held by the Mauritian arm of AES under the name AES OPGC Holding. It has established its first power plant in the Jharsuguda district of 210 MW. It has got the strategic advantage of its proximity with the coal mines and hence raw material linkages are taken care of. It has also forayed into hydel power projects with seven mini hydel stations lined up.Important Points
|Posts||DGM (Mech- Maint, Elec- Maint, CHP, Finance), Dy. Manager (Mech- Maint, Engineering, Administration, Security), Manager (SCM, Plant CSR) etc.|
|Selection Procedure||Telephonic Interview (if need be) and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates|
|Online application address:||http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp|
|Last Date||18th of September 2013|
|Post||Number of vacancies||Qualification|
|DGM (Mech- Maint, Elec- Maint, CHP, Finance)||01 for each discipline||B.E/ B.Tech in respective discipline + 15-18 years of experience|
|Dy. Manager (Mech- Maint, Engineering, Administration, Security)||01 for each discipline||graduation in relevant discipline of engineering with not less than 65% marks + 6-7 years of experience|
|Manager (SCM, Plant CSR)||01, 01||B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) + PG Diploma in Materials/ SCM + 8-12 years of relevant experience|
|Assistant Manager (Operation, Mechanical Maintenance, Engineering, Contracts, Safety, CHP, C&I, Elec- Maint, Civil, Security, contract administration, technical, Finance)||09, 03, 01, 01, 01, 02, 03, 02, 01, 01, 01, 01, 01||Graduation degree in relevant field + 2-3 years|
|Senior Assitant Manager (Civil, Electrical)||01 in each discipline||Relevant engineering degree + 3-4 years of relevant experience|
|Senior Manager (Facility Management||01||Relevant engineering degree + 13 – 14 years of relevant experience|
|General Manager (Infra and Civil)||01||Relevant engineering degree + 22 years of relevant experience|
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of the application is online. Please go to the link http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp to apply online.
3. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
4. Please keep the information like marks obtained at various levels and other personal detail handy before proceeding to fill the application form.
5. Once you have filled all the details in the application form, don’t forget to save and submit.
6. Kindly keep a print out of the filled application form for your future reference.
Official portal :http://www.opgc.co.in/