You are requested to go through the post below if you wish to apply for Assistant Engineer (Trainee): E &M Cadre and Junior Engineer (Trainee): E &M Cadre in U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog. The step by step instruction on how to apply for the post is given in the post below along with all the other necessary details. The total number of vacancies can be seen in the table below. These vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The last date to complete all the formalities is 16th of September 2013.
UPRVUNL is wholly state owned theraml power utility. This was constituted on 25th August 1980 under Companies Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. At present this company is looking after operations of five thermal power plants located in different parts of Uttar Pradesh.
|Posts||Assistant Engineer (Trainee): E &M Cadre and Junior Engineer (Trainee): E &M|
|Selection Procedure||Written examination & Interview|
|Address:||Secretary, U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog, U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd., 10th floor, Room No. 1023, Shakti Bhawan Extn., 14-Ashok Marg, Lucknow, PIN – 226 001 (U.P.)|
|Last Date||16th of September 2013|
|Post||Age Details||Number of vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
(Trainee): E &M Cadre
|minimum 21 & maximum 40 years||4||15600-39100 + GP 5400/-||Knowledge of Devnagri script & B.E./ B.Tech|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee): E &M Cadre||minimum 18 & maximum 40 years||6||9300-34800 + GP 4200/-||Knowledge of Devnagri script & Diploma in Engineering|
How to apply
1. Please go through the above post carefully before applying and ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here.
2. The mode of application is offline.
3. To apply for the post you are requested to send your application form complete in all respect to the address Secretary,
U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog,
U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.,
10th floor, Room No. 1023, Shakti Bhawan Extn.,
14-Ashok Marg, Lucknow, PIN – 226 001 (U.P.).
4. Please take utmost care while filling in the application form and avoid misrepresenting yourself.
5. Please enclose all the necessary and relevant documents along with the application form before sending.
6. On the top of the envelop please mention ‘Application for the post of ……’. (Mention the name of the post for which you are applying.)
7. Kindly check the official website for any other clarification on the process.
8. Please complete all the formalities before the end of the last date 16th of September 2013.
Official portal :http://www.uprvunl.org