Applications are invited from talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for the post of Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) and Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics) as advertised by Staff Selection Commission. The total number of vacancies can be seen in the table below. These vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion. The details for the organization, post, mode of application etc. is mentioned in the post below. The last date to apply is 8th of December 2013. The advertisement number for the notification is 4/2013-NER.
|Post||Age Details||No of vacancies||Salary|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)||Not exceeding 30 years||2 UR||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||Not exceeding 30 years||2 (1 SC, 1 ST)||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)||Master’s Degree + 2 years experience|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||Master’s Degree + 2 years experience|
How to pay the application Fee?
Rs. 50/- for all the candidates except Women, SC, ST candidates. Fees to be paid in the form of CRFS only.
How to apply for vacancies in Staff Selection Commission
1. The mode of application is offline.
2. To apply for the post you are requested to send your application form complete in all respect to the address REGIONAL DIRECTOR, STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (NER), HOUSEFED COMPLEX, LAST GATE, BELTOLA BASISTHA ROAD, DISPUR, GUWAHATI-781 006(ASSAM)
3. Please enclose all the necessary and relevant documents along with the application form before sending.
4. On the top of the envelop please mention ‘Application for the post of ……’. (Mention the name of the post for which you are applying.)
5. The last date to apply is 8th of December 2013.
Click here for Staff Selection Commission Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) and Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics) Recruitment Notification
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the posts for which vacancies have come up in Staff Selection Commission?
The posts for which vacancies have come up are Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) and Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics).
What is the location of the job?
The candidates once selected will be posted at Guwahati.
What is the mode of selection?
The mode of selection is Selection on the basis of educational qualifications, academic records, etc. ot through Screening Test..
How can I apply for the post?
The mode of application is offline. For complete details you are requested to refer the How to apply section.
What is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply is 8th of December 2013.
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News/Rozgar
Samachar dated 09.11.2013. The application form is available on the Commission‟s website http://ssc.nic.in.